Holidays

Dear Sponsor:

I inform you that I will be traveling for more than a month ( 29-09-2018 to 31-10-2018 ), I am trying this week to update my blog, because I have to move to another country and I will not have enough time to be responsible for my blog with all my sponsors, from time to time I will connect to SL but I will not be able to do work for my blog. Thanks for understanding and supporting me !! For me it will always be an immense pleasure to work with you ♥
Preciosa Benelli

-------------------------------

Querido Sponsor:

Le informo que estare de viaje por mas de un mes ( 28-09-2018 to 31-10-2018 ), estoy tratando esta semana de poner al dia mi blog, porque debo mudarme a otro pais y no tendre tiempo suficiente para responsabilisarme por mi blog con todos mis sponsors, de vez en cuando conectare a SL pero no podre realizar trabajos para mi blog. Gracias por entenderme y apoyarme!! Para mi siempre sera un inmenso placer trabajar con usted ♥
Preciosa Benelli

Comentarios