Amitie | Equal10

   Vivir... Bailar y Besarte bajo el sol de Verano! ♥   


     CREDITS:
    • HouseAmitie - Vida House - Original Mesh - Materials Enable - Plot 23 x 22 M - Land Impact 85 L.I - Sits animations on Chairs - C / M / NT - I just used a corner of this amazing house @ Equal10
    "I love white houses, I imagine that being  born in a white town has influence, although in SL they are the most difficult to texture!. "The house was designing with an open space idea, and i have tried to create several beautiful corners that will surprise you as soon as you see it, such as the pool area, the pergola and the little corner with the sofa, the sits on the pool and sofa are animated! " 
    Belen Ackland (Designer of Amitie)



            EXTRA CREDITS:
    • Head: Lelutka - EVOX - Avalon head 3.1
    • Body: Maitreya - Lara




     

    Comentarios