OSMIA | No.match_ | Versuta| NaaNaa's | Fameshed | Collabor88
✨ ♪ ♪... I dare you to let me be your, your one and only, Promise I'm worth it
To hold in your arms... So come on and give me a chance,
To prove I am the one who can, Walk that mile... Until the end starts... ♪ ♪ ✨
To hold in your arms... So come on and give me a chance,
To prove I am the one who can, Walk that mile... Until the end starts... ♪ ♪ ✨
CREDITS:
- Necklace: NaaNaa's - Gharam Necklace Set - 1 Choker and 2 Necklace @ FameshedX
- Hair: No.match_ - No Filter - Rigged Mesh @ Fameshed
- Corset: OSMIA - Estella.Lace Corset @ Collabor88
- Panty: OSMIA - Estella.Lace Panty @ Collabor88
- Gardigan: OSMIA - Estella.Knit Cardigan @ Collabor88
- Pose: versuta - Melly Female Poses
- Head: Lelutka - EVOX - Avalon head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya - Lara
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario